CITY OF EUREKA SPRINGS
HISTORIC DISTRICT COMMISSION AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING WEDNESDAY, December 6, 2023 6:00 P.M.
AUDITORIUM BASEMENT, 36 S. Main St., Eureka Springs, Arkansas
ROLL CALL – ESTABLISH QUORUM
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
OLD BUSINESS: None
- Level III – 10-12 Corley Loop, Corey Walker, applicant, William & Amanda Abbott, owners – New single-family residence and garage
CONSENT AGENDA: Level I & II projects that the City Preservation Officer believes to be in accordance with the Design Guidelines. Any commissioner or member of the public may move any Consent Agenda item to the Regular Agenda for discussion.
ADMINISTRATIVE APPROVALS by City Historic Preservation Officer: Minor impact projects include ordinary maintenance that does not involve a change in materials. New and replacement signs. Alterations to non-contributing and/or non-historic structures (excluding major additions or demolition). Medium impact projects that meet Design Guidelines.
- 37 Spring St, Holloway, applicant – Replace damaged rear windows
- 37 Council, Kadziela, applicant – extend COA six months
- 8 Owen, Kubecka, applicant – re-roof addition, same materials
- Approval of minutes from November 15, 2023 regular meeting
- Next Meeting: January 3, 2024. Level III applications due Thursday, December 20. Level II applications due Wednesday, December 27.
- Agenda setting for January 3, 2024 meeting
COMMISSIONER COMMENTS ADJOURNMENT