Real Estate & Construction



New Service and Changes should be made at City Hall 8 am to 4:30 pm. Cash or check required to set up a new account. Monthly payments may be made with credit or debit cards. Monthly payments may be made at the Reception Desk and City Hall, drop-box on the south side of the Courthouse/City Hall or drop-box at Public Works Department, 3174 E. Van Buren. Arrangements may be made for monthly direct withdrawal from your checking account.



Carroll County Solid Waste, 3190 E. Van Buren, 253-2727. Trash disposal: Contact to discuss commercial collection options. (Commercial accounts are not required to purchase yellow bags.)



Carroll County Solid Waste, 3190 E. Van Buren, 253-2727 

Cardboard: Weekly corrugated cardboard pick-up is provided at no additional charge. 

Glass: Weekly glass collection for $12/month. Drop off at Recycle Center at no cost. 

Recycle Center: Open 7 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday. Located off Highway 62 West next to Public Works. Will accept drop-off of all items listed for curbside collection, plus motor oil, cooking oil, magazines, office paper, junk mail, corrugated cardboard & large steel and aluminum items. Fees: $15 for large items with freon; $5 for electronic items.


Streets And Right Of Ways

Public Works Department, 3174 E. Van Buren., 253-9600 Hours: 7 am-4 pm 

City road and sign maintenance, Snow removal, Maintenance of sewer plant 



AEP- Southwestern Electric Power, 1-888/216-3523 (toll free Customer Service) Serves most of Eureka Springs. 

Carroll Electric Cooperative, 1-800-432-9720 (toll free) Open 8 am-4:30 pm Monday-Friday; serves some areas on edges of city limits


Natural Gas

Arkansas Western Gas Co., 1-800-773-2113 (Customer Service)